Best Online Casino Provider Award Goes to Tom Horn
On September 9, Tom Horn Gaming announced that it had been shortlisted in three categories at the Central and Eastern European Gaming Awards, also known simply as the CEEGA. Shortly afterwards it declared that it had won one of these awards when it was announced the Best Online Casino Provider.
These three nominations were, and still are, huge news for Tom Horn Gaming and show the industry just how far they have come, just how hard they have worked, and just how bright their future is.
Record Number of Nominations
The CEEGA awards are an annual award show aimed at highlighting excellence in the iGaming sector. The 2019 edition of these awards was the 4th one and they received the highest number of nominations yet, all of which were split across 20 different categories.
The event was held in Budapest, Hungary, on the 24th of September, and Tom Horn Gaming faced some tough competition from its peers as everyone vied to be named the Best Online Casino provider.
Some of the competition they were up against included Wazdan, who have been going strong for over a decade, but have really improved in the past year or two, releasing many new games and winning praise from peers and the public alike. They were also up against NetEnt, who many consider to be one of the biggest and best video slot providers in the sector, with titles such as Starburst and Gonzo’s Quest in their portfolio.
Tom Horn Gaming had a strong act to follow, as Play’n GO won this award in the previous year.
A spokesperson for Tom Horn Gaming announced that they were “honoured” to have won this award, calling it a “testament” to their hard-work and their commitment to innovation. The spokesperson dedicated the award to their team, before thanking their partners and their clients for their continued trust, and then congratulating the other award winnings.
This isn’t the only major award that Tom Horn Gaming has secured over the years. In 2018, they were voted as the Rising Star in Online Casino Technology at the CEEGA, and they have also won awards relating to their continued efforts in producing state-of-the-art gaming technology.
For a complete list of CEEGA winners and their respective categories, see below.
• Playtech = Support for Responsible Gambling
• GLI = Best Testing Laboratory
• Netshop Internet Services = iGaming Service Provider
• GamblingCompliance = iGaming Press
• Trustly = Overall Payment Service Provider
• Superbet = Overall Online Casino
• Superbet = Casino Customer Support
• Superbet = Overall Sportsbook Operator
• Superbet = Sportsbook Customer Service
• Magellan Robotech/Stanleybet Group = Lottery Service Provider
• Tom Horn Gaming = Online Casino Provider
• Iforium = Rising Star in Online Casino Technology
• InPlayNet = Online Casino Innovator –
• NSoft = Rising Star in Virtual/Fantasy Sports
• Golden Race = Overall Virtual/Fantasy Sports
• UltraPlay = Overall eSports Service Provider
• SBTech = Overall Sports Betting Provider
• InPlayNet = Rising Star in Sports Betting Technology
• Digitain = Sports Betting Innovation
• Betherium = Cryptocurrency Gaming Platform Provider